ISTANBUL MEDIPOL UNIVERSITY
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSION
ANNUAL TUITIONS, SCHOLARSHIP RATES, AND DISCOUNTS
1) Annual Tuitions
– We aim to be the only university among the other universities in Turkey, which provides the most scholarship opportunities to international students and creates a diverse environment by the opportunities given during the registration period.
– The tuition fee is determined by the university’s board of trustees by adhering to the decisions of the council of ministers of the relevant year for each academic year and announced on the university website. Only the information on our website is valid. Please do not rely on information from third parties.
2020-2021 academic year tuition fees and scholarship amounts were determined by the Council of Higher Education’s decision and the board of trustees of our university.
– Every student whose application is approved is supported by our team through the scholarship process.
– Students applying directly or via an intermediary institution to university cannot be charged for their application.
-Scholarships and discounts will be valid in the language preparation school for the students who cannot meet the language proficiency requirement and are obliged to study the language program.
2) Scholarships and Discounts
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TUITION FEE OF EACH DEPARTMENT
During the Payment Process;
- The prepayment discount is 10%. After other discounts are implemented for the tuition, a prepayment discount is implemented to the result. The final result after all the discounts is the annual tuition of the relevant year.
- Scholarship and discounts are implemented after the student brings all the papers, proving that the student has the right to scholarship/discount.
- Students who want to benefit from the prepayment discount should complete their payment during the registration payment period or until the stayed time in the offer letter.
- Students will not benefit from prepayment after the announced date.
- Students who make the registration payment on time will receive their acceptance letter and have a place reserved in the departments they applied for.
- Students can make the payment in two instalments. The student’s access will be restricted in case of delays in the payment for the second term instalment.
- Students must make the payment to the bank account stated in their offer letters.
- Students who do not make the payment determined by the university will not be able to select courses.
*There is an additional 10% discount for each sibling who will study at our university.