WHO CAN APPLY
First, you need to apply online and fill in your personal information.
UPLOAD THE DOCUMENTS
Then, you need to upload the pre-application documents.
High School Diploma or Certificate
Copy of the personal page of the passport
TR Foreign ID Card (if you have)
Blue Card (if you have)
If you meet the conditions, we will send you an Offer Letter. This letter will state the tuition fee and program information.
If you accept the conditions stated in the offer letter, you need to make the registration payment in order to get the Acceptance Letter (confirmation of acceptance for studies).
The Acceptance Letter will be your final letter stating that you have been accepted to our university. Please note that this letter will be in Turkish.
Once you have your Acceptance Letter, you can apply for a short-term visa.
After you have your visa and come to Turkey, you need to deliver your documents to the International Office; then, you will have completed your final registration. Following that, you will be able to apply for a student residence permit.
Notarized Turkish Translation of the High School Diploma or Certificate
High School Graduation Equivalency Certificate
Notarized Turkish Translation of the Transcript
Notarized Turkish Translation of the Personal Page of the Passport
Two Passport Photos
Financial Sponsorship Letter
Signed Offer Letter
You need to make an appointment for the residence permit. You need to deliver the documents that the Immigration Office requests to the International Office as well after you have made your appointment. The International Office will submit the documents on behalf of you for the student residence permit for you. For more information on residence permit requirements, please visit https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/.
- Candidates who got 60 out of 100 in the University Entrance Examination for Foreign Students (YÖS), held by the universities in Turkey.
- Candidates who have a high school diploma with a 60 GPA out of 100.
- Candidates who have received at least 4 points on ABITUR.
- Candidates who have a total score of at least 1000 on the SAT1 exam (valid for two years)
- Candidates who have an Iran high school diploma (Diplome Debirestan) and Pişdaneşgahi with a grade of 15 for International School of Medicine, School of Medicine and School of Dentistry, 12 for the other programs.
- Candidates who have received at least 12 (for International School of Medicine, School of Medicine and School of Dentistry) and 10 (for the other programs) on the Baccalaureate exam (countries such as France, Lebanon, Benin, Burkina Faso, Chad, Cameroon, Cambodia, Togo, Gabon, Central African Republic, Djibouti, Mauritania, Mali, Madagascar, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Guinea).
- Candidates who have at least three A levels on the GCE exams.
- Candidates who have at least 22 (for the International School of Medicine, School of Medicine, Dentistry and, Pharmacy) and at least 20 (for other programs) on the ACT (American College Test).
- Candidates who have an International Baccalaureate diploma with a grade of at least 30.
ISTANBUL MEDIPOL UNIVERSITY
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSION
ANNUAL TUITIONS, SCHOLARSHIP RATES, AND DISCOUNTS
1) Annual Tuitions
– We aim to be the only university among the other universities in Turkey, which provides the most scholarship opportunities to international students and creates a diverse environment by the opportunities given during the registration period.
– The tuition fee is determined by the university’s board of trustees by adhering to the decisions of the council of ministers of the relevant year for each academic year and announced on the university website. Only the information on our website is valid. Please do not rely on information from third parties.
2020-2021 academic year tuition fees and scholarship amounts were determined by the Council of Higher Education’s decision and the board of trustees of our university.
– Every student whose application is approved is supported by our team through the scholarship process.
– Students applying directly or via an intermediary institution to university cannot be charged for their application.
-Scholarships and discounts will be valid in the language preparation school for the students who cannot meet the language proficiency requirement and are obliged to study the language program.
2) Scholarships and Discounts
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE THE TUITION FEE OF EACH DEPARTMENT
During the Payment Process;
- The prepayment discount is 10%. After other discounts are implemented for the tuition, a prepayment discount is implemented to the result. The final result after all the discounts is the annual tuition of the relevant year.
- Scholarship and discounts are implemented after the student brings all the papers, proving that the student has the right to scholarship/discount.
- Students who want to benefit from the prepayment discount should complete their payment during the registration payment period or until the stayed time in the offer letter.
- Students will not benefit from prepayment after the announced date.
- Students who make the registration payment on time will receive their acceptance letter and have a place reserved in the departments they applied for.
- Students can make the payment in two instalments. The student’s access will be restricted in case of delays in the payment for the second term instalment.
- Students must make the payment to the bank account stated in their offer letters.
- Students who do not make the payment determined by the university will not be able to select courses.
*There is an additional 10% discount for each sibling who will study at our university.
Bank Information For All Students
BANK INFORMATION – USD ACCOUNT FOR ALL OF THE STUDENTS
Bank: Türkiye Halk Bankası
Branch: Altunizade Commercial Branch – 0896 (in case of a trouble use this code 9896)
Name of the Account: İstanbul Medipol Üniversitesi
IBAN: TR54 0001 2009 8960 0053 0006 93
SWIFT Code: TRHBTR2A
Bank Informations For The Students From Iran
Ziraat Bank For The Students From Iran
ZİRAAT BANK USD ACCOUNT INFORMATION
TR 3900 0100 1795 5983 3035 5005
KOZYATAĞI/İSTANBUL CORPORATE BRANCH
İstanbul Medipol Üniversitesi
ZİRAAT BANK TURKISH LIRA ACCOUNT INFORMATION
TR 6600 0100 1795 5983 3035 5004
KOZYATAĞI/İSTANBUL KURUMSAL ŞUBE
İstanbul Medipol Üniversitesi
Halk Bank For The Students From Iran
3-TÜRKİYE HALK BANKASI (USD)
ALTUNİZADE COMMERCIAL BRANCH: 0896
IBAN NO (USD): TR54 0001 2009 8960 0053 0006 93
NAME OF THE RECEIVER: İSTANBUL MEDİPOL ÜNİVERSİTESİ
*Payments made to the USD and EURO accounts
are calculated according to the Central Bank of Turkey.
The exchange rates are based on the previous day
of the deposit of the money in our account.
*Lütfen açıklama kısmında öğrencinin adı ve soyadını,
bölüm veya program adını, uyruğu veya pasaport numarasını belirtmeyi unutmayınız.
*Çağrı Merkezi: 444 85 44
*Faks: 0(212) 521 28 52