MEDIPOL BIGG 2021, FIRST CALL PERIOD,
WAITS FOR YOUR APPLICATIONS WITH THE DEFINITION OF NEW ENTREPRENEUR
Istanbul Medipol University Entrepreneurship Center have started to receive applications for the 2021 first call period of TÜBİTAK 1512 BIGG (Individual Young Entrepreneurship) Support Program, which provides prepaid 200,000 TL grant support, to ensure the support of technology and innovative business idea by TÜBİTAK.
How does the process work?
Istanbul Medipol University Entrepreneurship Center will subject the business ideas collected via the application forms on the web to a two-stage elimination.MEDIPOL UNIVERSITY ENTREPRENEURSHIP CENTER (MEDİPOL GİM) will evaluate the business ideas considering the; technologic state and innovative area, the applicability of the business idea, the commercial value it holds, the competitive level of the business idea, the qualifications of the business idea crew and the suitability fo the business idea aspects. The business ideas passing the evaluation will be included in the training and mentorship programs of Medipol Entrepreneurship Center.
- Entrepreneurs whose business plan prepared at the end of the stage is approved by the BIGG Implementing Agency will make the 2nd stage application of the program to TÜBİTAK. Business plans will be evaluated in the 2nd stage panels to be conducted by TÜBİTAK. Business plans will be conducted by TÜBİTAK. 2.It will be evaluated in the stage panels.
- Entrepreneurs who are approved to take the stage support will be asked to establish a company to benefit from the Tecno-Entrepreneurship Capital Support.
The definition of a New Entrepreneur have changed with the first call BİGG 2021.
Starting from the first call period of 2021, it will be possible for associate and undergraduate students of universities that provide open and formal education to apply to BIGG and bring their technology-based business ideas to life to reach a wider audience of entrepreneurs.
Also, considering the success of the sector experience in entrepreneurship, the restriction to apply within ten years from graduation date has been removed.
WHO CAN APPLY?
As of the pre-application date to the program;
- Students who are registered in any associate degree, undergraduate and graduate programs,
- Students who graduated from any associate degree, undergraduate and graduate programs,
- can apply if they meet the conditions stated below ;
- Not having received support from the Ministry of Industry and Technology Techno-Entrepreneurship Capital Support or within the scope of TÜBİITAK 1512 Program Stage 2,
- Not being included in the partnership structure of any enterprise as of the pre-application date.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: July, 29th 2021 5 PM
Application link: https://tto.medipol.edu.tr/tr-TR/Register
Tel: 0(216) 681 51 00
Address: Technology Transfer Office, Istanbul Medipol University, Kavacık North Campus, Ekinciler Street, No: 19 Beykoz/İSTANBUL
E-Mail: [email protected]