Graduate School of Engineering and Natural Sciences
Graduate School of Engineering and National Science have been established to contribute to the scientific world at the national and international level through its graduate programs that aim to provide its students with the necessary knowledge in their fields of study, to conduct independent research and to create a unique and high-level work. GSENS also plans to act as a bridge between universities and industrial by conducting applied research. Education and research activities were cried out with the most expert researchers and lecturers who have experience abroad.
GSENS recommends all applicants to visit https://sens.medipol.edu.tr/ website to see profile of faculty members to look for a match with applicant`s research interest. Please, contact with the faculty member to have an informal interview that applicant can get more information about specific conditions for research of interest. Applications to the available programs can be done through online application system. International applicants for PhD programs have to prove their language skill with TOEFL-IBT certificate. Only MS applicant can take the university proficiency exam if they don’t have a valid TOEFL-IBT results. If international applicants apply for a Turkish program, they have to submit a TOMER certificate. (Turkish proficiency certification).
Available Programs are listed below
- Electrical-Electronic Engineering and Cyber Systems (English)
- Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics (English)
- Healthcare System Engineering (Turkish)
- Construction Management and Law (Turkish)
- Climate Change, Energy and Health (%30 English)
- Built Environment and Health (Turkish)
- For application procedures and the requirements: https://www.medipol.edu.tr/medium/document-file-6302.vsf
- For detailed information about our graduate programs: https://sens.medipol.edu.tr/
- Login to the Online Application System: https://mebis.medipol.edu.tr/kayitbasvurulari