You can fill the application form online, and then you need to deliver your papers in person. For more information, visit

Immigration Office Address:

Hırka-i Şerif, Hırka-i Şerif Mah, Adnan Menderes Blv. No:64, 34091 Fatih/İstanbul

Phone:+90 212 499 40 00

Ankara Address: Ankara İl Milli Eğitim Müdürlüğü, MEB Beşevler Kampüsü I Blok Yenimahalle


Phone: +90 312) 439 40 40

-A copy of the online application form

-Receipt of the payment (110 TRY) of the Residence Permit (payment should be made to the tax office and the receipt must be delivered to us)

-A copy of the passport and visa

-A copy of the passport which it shows when you enter Turkey

-A copy of your old Residence Permit

-Health insurance

-Student certificate (you should get the certificate via MEBIS)

-4 passport photo

-Tenancy contract (if you in a house) or dorm paper (if you stay in the dorms)

-Students May Need  the Following Documents: As an exchange student you will apply for the student residence permit.