Applications for the Erasmus Exchange Program have started. In order to make a complete and correct application, we recommend you examine the guide in detail.
Please visit the links below for FAQ.
In order to complete your application, you need to upload the e-signed transcript document, which contains your current grade point average, to the system.
Applications will be held between April 14 and May 5, 2021.
The Foreign Language Exam will be held online on 22.05.2021 at 10 AM on MEBIS.
What are the application criteris? Who can apply? ………………………………………………………..2
How can I apply? Where can I see the result of my application? ………………………………………3
First Step: Transcript Document Request…………………………………………………………………3
Third Step: Application Status Check. 6
How can I apply for internship? Where can I see if my application is approved?…………….6
What is the Foreign Language Exam? Which documents are accepted?. 7
What are the evaluation criteria? 7
Erasmus + is the European Union program that aims to promote higher education institutions to cooperate. Erasmus + program provides financial support for higher education institutions to develop and implement joint projects and provide education, knowledge, and skills by providing short-term student and staff mobility.
Students can take advantage of Erasmus + mobility as an education or internship.
Erasmus education mobility provides students with education and training activities for one or two semesters in the Higher Education Institution of an EU member country, with whom the agreement is made.
Erasmus internship mobility provides students with work experience in the professional field in which they have an education. Students can do an internship in a workplace or a higher education institution abroad for at least two months.
Requirements for applying to the Erasmus+ program are given below.
- You must be a full-time student enrolled in formal education.
- Students must have enough ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) for mobility.
- Undergraduate  students must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 2,20 out of 4,00.
- Graduate students must have a CGPA of at least 2.50 out of 4.00.
The applications are made on the MEBIS system. Application steps are given below.
Students must upload an up-to-date e-signed transcript document that shows the current CGPA to the application system.
Therefore, you must request a transcript on MEBIS first.
In order to request a transcript;
- Log in to MEBIS and click the STUDENTS
- Click the DOCUMENTS
- Then click the Add New Document Request (+) and fill in the information. (Turkish Transcripts are accepted.)
- Then click the SAVE
In order to receive the transcript;
Log into MEBIS and click the STUDENTS tab
- Click the DOCUMENTS
- If the status of the transcript is READY, you will see a download tab on the right side of the page. Click DOWNLOAD to download the e-signed document to your computer.
- The document will be downloaded to your computer in PDF format. In order to open the document, PDF viewer programs must be available on your computer. (Foxit Reader or Adobe Reader)
- After logging into MEBIS, click the ERASMUS tab.
- You can access the application form by clicking the ‘ERASMUS APPLICATION’ tab.
- Click the ‘ACTIONS‘ tab, then click the ‘ADD FILE’ tab to upload the transcript.
The coordinator will review your application. In the case of missing documents, the application will be rejected. If the documents are uploaded completely, the applications will be approved.
You can check the status of your application on the system.
How to apply for internship mobility? Where can I see if my application is approved?
Applications are made on the MEBIS system; application steps are explained above.
You need to upload the e-signed transcript document, which contains your current grade point average and (preferably) acceptance letter* to the system.
*: An additional +10 points will be added to your final evaluation if you present an internship acceptance letter during the application. You must first obtain suitability from the relevant unit/department coordinator for your internship acceptance letter and upload the acceptance letter to the system.
You can check the status of your application on the MEBIS system.
Istanbul Medipol University Language School will hold a foreign Language Exam (English) to test your English language proficiency.
The exam will be held on May 22, 2021 (Saturday) at 10 AM in Kavacık North Campus.
Students are required to get at least 60 out of 100 on the exam in order to have the right to join the mobility program.*
You can check the content of the exam and a sample exam on the link below. http://dilokulu.medipol.edu.tr/?page_id=1355&lang=en
Students who have valid results from the exams, which are equivalent by the Measuring, Selection and Placement Centre (ÖSYM) or who have at least 60 points from YDS or YOKDIL, do not need to take this exam.*
But you need to upload your YDS/YOKDIL/TOEFL exam results to your application on MEBIS via the FILE UPLOAD tab. If you do not upload, then your application will not be evaluated, and you will need to take the exam.
The following criteria obtained in the selection process of candidate students;
- The students who apply by meeting the minimum requirements are ranked starting from the highest score, considering the assessment criteria and weighted scores announced by the National Agency.
- Students are evaluated within their departments or programs.
- The evaluation criteria and weighted scores to be used in the evaluation of the applications are as follows;
- Out of a total of 100 points. (final score)
- Academic Success Level (CGPA) : %50
- Language Level : %50
Based on the final score
- For the children of martyr and veterans: +15 points
- For disabled students (provided with the disability report): + 10 points
- For the students who have been provided protection, care or shelter within the scope of the Social Services Law No.2828: +10 points
- Submitting the acceptance letter during application for internship mobility: +10 points
- For the students who participate in the mobility program in the country of citizenship: – 10 points
- For the students who participated in the mobility program (with or without grant): -10 points
- Fort he students who applied for both types of mobility program at the same time (a reduction as applied to the mobility type preferred by the student): -10 points
- For the students who did not participate in the mobility program without a waiver notice, even though they were selected for the program: -10 points
- For the students who did not attend the meetings and the training organized by the University regarding the mobility program without an excuse (If they reapply for the mobility program): -5 points
- For the students who did not enter the language exam without an excuse (If they reapply for the mobility program): -5 points
Documents regarding veterans, martyrs and disabled students must be uploaded to the system at the application stage. For questions on the subject, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] during the application period. Documents sent after the application period will not be evaluated.
On which dates will the mobility program have held?
The first mobility date is 01.09.2021 for the 2021 project.
E-mail: [email protected]