TURKISH PREPARATORY COORDINATORSHIP
Announcement on the Turkish Proficiency Exam
Turkish Proficiency Exam will be held for the students who have enrolled in the International School of Medicine.
- The exam entrance dates of the students are listed in the table below.
- The exam will be carried out with 3 different groups. Every group has a different exam date.
- IMPORTANT: Students can only take the Turkish Proficiency Exam on the exam date of the group whose names are included. Students should find the group whose name is in the table below and take into account the exam date of that group. They do not have any right to attend the exam at any other date and time.
Exam Place and Hour
The exam starts at 9:30. Students must be ready 15 minutes before the exam. The Turkish Proficiency Exam will be held at Istanbul Medipol University, Kavacık North Campus, Block C, 1st Floor.
Listening Exam: 50 minutes
Reading-Writing Exam: 1 hour 50 minutes
Speaking Exam: 8-12 minutes
- Turkish Proficiency Exam (TYS); will be carried out in the context of four language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Students must come to the exam with their ID cards or passports.
- It is requested that they bring a pencil and erasers with them.
The list of students who have the right to take the Turkish Proficiency Exam (TYS), held by the Turkish Preparatory Coordination Office and the exam dates are given in the tables below.